Brian has lived and worked as a Professional Engineer in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia. He decided that he wanted a change in lifestyle and moved to Fort St. John, British Columbia. Brian has been in the building service engineering consulting business since 2008. Brian is registered and in good standing with APEGBC and APEGA. Brian has extensive knowledge in building service systems. Brian has been an integral team member in completing various prominent projects in British Columbia and Alberta:
- The Vancouver Club | City of Vancouver,
- Vancouver Film School | City of Vancouver,
- L’Abattoir | City of Vancouver,
- Au Comptoir | City of Vancouver,
- Telus Retail Stores | various BC locations,
- Wild North Steam and Vac | Fort St. John,
- H & R Block | Fort St. John,
- Aggressive Energy Shop and Office | Grande Prairie,
- LaFarge Cement and Aggregate | Richmond & Exshaw,
- Kruger Products Ltd | New Westminster, and
- Canfisco | Richmond.
Most importantly, Brian provides education and direction to help you make your project and business thrive, by spending the time to understand you and your project needs. Brian is dedicated to helping you projects progress and to get your projects complete, no matter where you are in the process right now.